Monday, June 8, 2009

That's Entertainment


A day at home. What a nice thought. Switch on the telly. What could I be missing? Breakfast television gives me all the advice I could possible want including how to save money at home by making things. Today I built an outdoor pergola with environmentally friendly insulation using left over pie containers and old shoe laces, whilst at the same time strengthening my core abdominal muscles and mixing a cake using the new improved cardio egg beater. I turned over to view the View to find my view is very different from their view, Entertainment tonight just simply wasn't and why is it that every time you watch Parkinson he's always interviewing Cilla Black and Michael Crawford who I think died some time ago and he's just propping them up with sticks. I'll be glad to get back to work. I've just got to work out where in an apartment I can fit a pergola.

No comments:

Post a Comment